We are looking for an enthusiastic Rider Support Representative (m/f/d) at our European headquarter in Mainz-Mombach, Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced and growing team that creates an amazing experience for our customers, dealers and prospective customers. You will often be the first person that customers interact with so we are looking for someone who is passionate about providing stellar customer service and support.
Strong bike knowledge and experience in customer service is required for this role as you will be answering a wide variety of questions about our bikes. If you love to help people and collaborate with other bike enthusiasts, then this could be your new dream job.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming phone calls, reply to voicemails and emails for Rider Support and handle the requests in accordance with our No Missed Rides policy
- Provide resourceful technical assistance to our riders by answering questions regarding any bike issues, set-up, reactions of bikes in a specific terrain and diagnosing issues
- Enter RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorization) and sales orders for web order related issues, as well as hardware warranty issues via technical assistance
- Provide estimated delivery date of orders to customers, actively provide updates and check inventory in our ERP system
Competencies & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Strong bike mechanic knowledge is required, especially Santa Cruz Bicycles, Juliana Bicycles and Cervelo Bicycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to deal politely and effectively with customer inquiries or complaints
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record keeping and computer skills are required
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Organize information and provide clear communication to all team members
- Strong working knowledge of ERP software, Microsoft Office, CRM software, Smartsheets and Google Suite preferred
- Tech and research savvy
- Positive attitude, personable and goal-oriented outlook
- Ability to read, comprehend and explain documents in German and English. Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, in German and English.
What we offer you:
- A great team
- We remunerate you in line with the market
- You are part of a growing industry
- Opportunity to work in a relaxed environment and are surrounded by passionate cyclists
Who we are:
We are Santa Cruz and Cervelo, two of the most exciting brands in the cycling industry, who tend to do things differently. We have over 25 years of experience in cycling and our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bikes in the world while having fun doing it! We have recently established our new European headquarters in Mainz-Mombach and are currently in the process of relocating all our operations to this site as well.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume in English.
By clicking Submit Application, you consent to allow Santa Cruz Bicycles to store and process the personal information supplied above for recruiting and employment review purposes